- STEEL TOE CAP – protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- STEEL MIDSOLE made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel provides penetration protection.
- CHAINSAW CUT PROTECTION certified to class 2 (24m / sec.)
- HYDROPHOBIZED WATER-PROOF COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- GORE-TEX® CLIMATE MEMBRANE prevents water from getting into the shoe, but still allows the feet to “breathe”. This technology provides ideal climate-comfort for all outdoor activities, even in the harshest weather conditions.
- PU/PU DOUBLE DENSITY PROFILE SOLE tread with SAFETY-GRIP. The sole is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat-resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to approx. -20°C .
- SAFETY-GRIP – Improved slip and tread resistance, optimised foot rolling characteristics and walking without fatigue facilitated by an S-line profile arrangement modelled on the foot, as well as outstanding cushioning of the heel and ball. Additional edges and bevelling of the 6 mm profiles provide for excellent grip and stability, even on particularly difficult terrain outdoors.
- PU TOE PROTECTION – The polyurethane toe protection is injection moulded directly to the shoe and is therefore solidly integrated with the shoe. This provides the shoe’s outer material at the front with durable protection against abrasion and increases the lifetime of the shoe.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black – this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durable shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
FREE RETURNS – 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase